Bridge Monitoring SystemsAccording to the American Society of Civil Engineering 2010 Report Card on America's Infrastructure, "More than 26%, or one in four, of the nation's bridges are either structurally deficient or functionally obsolete."
With such a large demand for resources for repair and in some cases, demolition and new construction, bridge monitoring offers a tool for bridge engineers and structural engineering firms in the analysis and prioritization for repair. In addition, bridge monitoring can offer a continuous monitoring solution to constantly measure the bridge's reponse to both natural and man-made events.
Digitexx provides both portable and permanent bridge monitoring systems. Our systems can:
Provide continious, simultaneous real-time sensor data both locally and remotely
- Accept just about any third-party sensor input and be designed to accept multiple sensor types--all managed through a single Digitexx system
- Manage 100's to 1,000s of channels
- Provide Multi-point distribution. The Digitexx Client Software provides remote real-time bridge monitoring management from any location with Internet access.
- Supply Alert Management...something happens, you are informed immediately
- Evolutionary architecture can easily incorporate structural algorithms today or as they evolve
Just some of our Digitexx bridge monitoring include:
Vincent Thomas Bridge (Los Angeles)
Major Metropolitan Bridge (British Columbia, Cananda)
ERGOSE Bullet Train Bridges (Greece)
DOWNLOAD INFORMATION ABOUT SOME OF OUR BRIDGE MONITORING PROJECTS: Projects